615 Stokke Parkway - Menomonie, WI 54751 - (715)232-1348 - Dunn County Sheriff.com
To Dunn County Residents:
Due to the developments of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus) pandemic the Sheriff’s Office is adjusting its services to the public as dictated by the situation. Please be advised of the following:
• The Sheriff’s Office Business Counter will not be open to the public for standard business Monday through Friday.
• If you wish to report a complaint, as always, call the Dunn County Communications Center at 715-232-1348, or 911 in emergency situations.
• If you wish to acquire Sheriff’s Office case records, you may call 715-231-2900 and make your request.
• If you need assistance with Civil Process you may call 715-231-2902.
• For all other Business Office assistance you may call 715-232-1564.
• You may make requests via e-mail to SHF@co.dunn.wi.us
• To contact the Dunn County Jail you may call 715-232-2220.
Law enforcement services are still accessible and active 24 hours a day.
Deputies will still respond to complaints.
The previously noted changes will continue until further notice and we will return to normal practices as soon as the situation allows.
Sheriff Kevin Bygd
from Sheriff Bygd
Welcome to the Dunn County Sheriff's Office official website, with new updates and additional features added for 2019. I hope You will find our website informative and useful.
The Sheriff's Office takes complaints and provides patrol services, operates the county jail facility, provides investigative services, traffic enforcement, and handles all types of emergency situations for the residents of Dunn County. The Sheriff's Office also has the statutory responsibility to maintain courtroom security, transport prisoners, provide civil-process paper service, and collect bond and fine payments.
This website has been designed to provide the community with a comprehensive guide to the Sheriff's Office. Whether you seek specific information or have just stopped by to browse, we invite you to explore our site and learn more about our agency's numerous responsibilities and duties.
We encourge you to contact us with questions, comments, or any ideas for how we can make it better. Thank you for visiting!
Sheriff Kevin Bygd
"It is the mission of the Dunn County Sheriff's Office to provide professional, courteous, and timely law enforcement services to all persons, businesses, and agencies of Dunn County in a cost effective and efficient manner."
Emergency Dial 911
Non-Emergency Dispatch (715)232-1348
Business Office (715)232-1564
Tipster Line (855)TIP-DUNN
Click below to visit the Dunn County Crimestoppers website, or click here to download the app!
Follow us on Facebook for Updates on Your Newsfeed
Dunn County Sheriff's Office
615 Stokke Parkway - Menomonie, WI 54751
Copyright 2019 Dunn County Sheriffs Office - All Rights Reserved .